Make A Choice Empowers You For Pain-Free Living With Elbow, Wrist & Hand Pain Physiotherapy
Excruciating pain in the hands, wrists and elbows can hinder living a normal life by making it less enjoyable. People suffering from this condition, often find themselves adjusting their routine. Even a little movement can cause a lot of hindrances which are unpleasant.
Physical Therapy can help relieve elbow, wrist and hand pain through continuous stimulation and rehabilitation exercises. The advanced treatment regimes of Millwoods Physical Therapy Centre can help in relieving the painful conditions that aim at restoring normal function. The conditions that we address are:
- Strains & Sprains – Strains are injuries to tendons and muscles and sprains are referred to as the discomfort of bone-connecting ligaments. The former issues occur from rapid over-stretching of tendons and ligaments due to outstretching of the arm or handling something very heavy. The pain may occur typically within two to three days after incurring the injury.
- Elbow Bursitis – Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion for the ulna – elbow bone. When this sac is compressed due to an injury or rapid motion, it leads to painful swelling. This is commonly seen among students and athletes.
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow – The tennis elbow takes place when the pain occurs at the lateral side of the arm whereas, the golfer’s elbow takes place at the inside or medial side of the arm. Both these injuries are caused due to repetitive impacts on the same place due to athletic activities (mainly).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or CTS – The function of the Carpal Tunnel is protecting the median nerve inside the wrist along with tendons for free movement of the fingers. When the nerve compression takes place it leads to a variety of symptoms like tingling of the thumb and numbness of the first and second fingers. The hand and wrist can also experience swelling.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome – This is a common condition that occurs from compression damage of the nerve which leads to pain in the hands, wrists and elbows. This condition is completely different from carpal tunnel syndrome as it takes place at a time when pressure is afflicted on and surrounding the nerves of the cubital tunnel. The tingling sensation & numbing pain takes place on the pinky and ring fingers.
- Arthritis – A vastly common condition that occurs when the cartilage of joints is injured due to repetitive motions.
Millwoods Physiotherapy Programs – Answer To Every Pain
Millwoods’s custom physiotherapy programs are tailored for suiting your body’s specific healing goals. The rehabilitation programs are so effective, that the patient can rely only on the alternative treatment plans and discard the use of harmful drugs and steroids for temporary pain relief.
Don’t delay and enrol into Millwood’s customised Physiotherapy plans for faster & effective healing.